Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview This collection includes material relating to the history and operations of the Hazard Lewis Farms, once located on the current site of Binghamton University's main campus. Contents include manuscript descriptions and background material about the farm, ephemeral items relating to the farm's operations, and photographs of the farm site. Several documents relating to Binghamton in the 1940s are also included.
Dates: 1934 - 1942; Majority of material found within 1940 - 1942